Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Choke

The one thing i hate about the underage parties are the ticket sales. Here are my reasons,
1) my 'boss' will hunt me down if i don't get the expected number.
2) people recancelling tickets.
3) the begging of lowering the price like some wet market bargain.
4) complaints.
5) the buyers that turn into runners.
6) the confusion about which runner to run for.

So vivo city i thought was gonna be fun to go to today, how wrong was i when half of the shops were not yet officially opened. But it has a good crowd. And i simply adore the toy s rus there.
Nisha, Maimunah, Laveena and me. We bumped into joyce, fifi, louisa, ji-min at P.S.

The day could've been a ball of a time, but it got thrashed that night. I wish i can burn this house down, but i know i'll be burning my house as well, like DUH.
Like i said i hate you more then i hate you before. To put it kindly i hope you choke. You came to me screaming that i was grounded. FOR WHAT? I didn't do anything wrong. I haven't for the past few months. When you scolded naomi, you punished me as well for God knows the reason what and why? This family seems to be fine without you seriously, runing every mark of happiness. You simply don't care. You won't remember anything 20 years from now. So go choke mum. GOOO

No comments: