Wednesday, October 04, 2006

im not waitng for you

In the midst of N's. and here are my comments.

English: Fine. Above average.
Maths paper 1: GREAAAAT! COULD'VE NEVER BEEN BETTER. (sacarsm detected here!)
Geography: Made a slight blunder in one question, but again i bull all the way
Chemistry: Kill me with acids bases and salt.
Biology: Kindly disect me and place my heart somwhere else.
F and N: As usual bull shitted all the way through. If i can pass by bullshitting. It shows that im a bull shitter. What sound it makes.

Last and final paper is on friday maths paper 2. I can't belive my ears that farewell assembly is ,yes, compulsory. It's like asking you to attend your funeral when you're not even dead yet. What rubbish.

I'm such an idiot i swear, now it's my turn now to go around breaking hearts and making people cry. I'm not gonna say who. It's not karma, please don't think that way. I'm not getting back at anyone. Love to me now is a disillusioned dream that only happens in story. Till i meet that guy. I don't know when. For now i'm with myself.

'm sorry to say this but i can't stand this any longer. It's fucking irking me the guts out.
1. Im irritated the guts out of some friends in the group. 1 particular girl. Like shut up already, i don;t need your patehetic comments.
2. I hate that guy who broke my heart into a million pieces during the september holidays. I hate you more than i could have ever hated the others. The world's most patethic excuse and sickening way to break up with a girl can be found from you. You make me sick i swear. Yet im curious and pining to know, how you actually could walk away and forget everything between our rise and fall. Maybe that's your way of dealing with the pain (though i stop and ask what PAIN did you actually feel huh?) i guess. But you're killing me now. Even though we don't speak. You said you wanted us to be friends, well here's rule number 1:
FRIENDS DON'T HURT FRIENDS (what a lie)

but you have to start it off with sucha an awful note. What a lovely tune it plays how melodious it is to suck the life force out of me. We need to sit down and talk Shaun. This is gonna haunt me for the rest of my year and i want it to end tonight. To hell with the o's just for one day. But i know you're gonna make me change my mind on pushing the date to AFTER your o's. That i will do. But don't break your promise because you won't like what i'd do to your next happiness.

i'm sucha cynic but who cares. Afterall i don't get mad i get even now! And im only having fun.

No comments: