Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Friend and Foe

-On the other hand, it hit me on my brain this afternoon. Call it pmsing or what, but no one fucking understands that i always wanted to BE there but i never once failed to feel temporary as a friend. I'm weak inside althought i act so brave and strong. I'm sick of the one way ticket rides that i'm on alone. Most people i know, come and go just as you want. You disappear and then come as and when you think you should again. I had to understand that every single one of you has other friends and a boyfriend and at times when i needed you it WAS OKAY for you all to NOT make time but when it came to me? I'm sick of this whole impression when it was meant to be true right at the beginning. IF NO ONE WAS MEANT TO STAY, THEN NONE OF YOU SHOULD HAVE STEPPED INTO MY LIFE.

-Do most of you believe that God was cruel enough to give us eyes? Because of this wondeful body part, we choose not to listen. And because of this, people SAY they forgive, but how many choose to forget?I can see the pain in you actually T, im not as blind as you think i am, though even a blind man can still feel and here but that doesn't add up to why he can't really see. He does. Back, to me and i can see the love in you. If i was to give in, and give it up i'd make it deep cause it might be the last one you get. For the first time, you've got me worrying bout the things that could make us cold before i fall into a place that fails us all inside. I've never felt so unable and uneasy. All i hope is no one get's hurt, i don't get hurt. Im sincerely lost in all directions DEEP DOWN INSDE ACTUALLY.
I hate the fact that i know that ________ is checking me out and digging me ( i sound like a pimp) Im scared to know if i find that the truth is that im the one that is on your mind.
I find it funny like how out of a sudden your friend/ex bf suddenly comes up to you and tell you you're beautiful and then you start to have a few chats and the next thing you know he's down on his knees telling you he has fallen head over heels. GET REAL please and tell me the truth guys of what made you suddenly feel this way. If it's the looks, i'd ask you to burn in hell and choke on happiness next. I hate that feeling because it's the part of the guy where they will toy with the lady's feelings. Fags you are. I want to know what the secret is. Stop hiding the balls.
It's not fun
.

No comments: