Wednesday, October 18, 2006

To:
JOY: HAHA! CHEE KO PEI! PEI KO CHEE! Like i said, they're jealous that i have something they will never have. [:
-salutes back- respect respect. BEHOLD THE MAGNIFICANT C! -jumps around and holds flag-

EVEE!: Oh speaking of mohawk, i respect people who dare to wear. Now that's true style.

-I thought going to school today would be a joy, HELL WAS I WRONG. I got ticked by Karen Tay and Jean Tan for having UNTIDY HAIR. I was like WTF, it's not as if i carry a mirror infront of my face 24/7 and i have the chance of going to the toilet to check my hair. Now here it shows im not a vain pot like all the other pots in school. -smiles with gleee- But to add to the sorrow, i've been called back to comeback for dance. BUMMER! I was like 'SHIT THIS I don't need this now.' Damn fuck la. Screwed up weird school. And I was at the pond with Mai and Lav on the way out of the gates, when we realised that a number of koi fishes went hiding. Truth turned out to be that they all died. Die? Die of what?
And mai said: 'Probably they died of all the stress Mrs Tan gave.'
-kicks school gate-
you probably didn't get the joke, but that's ogay.

-SO when i was on my way back home from TPY, a group of ij TP girls, assuming sec 2's due to the maturity level. HELL and all i wanted was a little peace and quiet. I can't stand the way the bitch about everything under the sun, fucking irritating voices. And their vocab was patethicly ridiculous. Now please don't judge me here that i hate IJ TP people, to hell with you if you do. I love my IJ FRIENDS and i love them just the way they are, maybe because we're all 16 and we've grown out of the ludacris stage. You know who you are girls, Claudia Phuah, Ailiin Phua, Anastasia Takahashi, Venelyn Ong, Humairah, Nicole......(i forgot her last name, but i know she's eurasian)Prisca and well the others who i haven't mention, i LOVE you. (: But you know me if you're cocky and immature, screw you!

No comments: