Monday, October 30, 2006

A thousand miles


I titled my post as A Thousand Miles, most of you would link it too White Chicks but nooooo ah!



Life is a mystery to me at times, the more you unravel the things you should unravel it can be a blessing or a curse. The miles i walk in life can calculate what my life would be like in the end. But i hope everyone of you picture as yourself as a priceless work of art, no soul or power can ever buy. But many of you beg to differ. (:


I would like to ask you, my readers, what the feeling is like to be falling in love? Is it something really good? Or is it something you have to keep caution about?


You see i'm stuck in a lovely situation, aka a dilema. There are things you would love to hear, but it turns out to be all sticky. There's a goood side and bad side to everyone, not all that is good is bad and not all that is bad is good. But where did this sources come from and where did they get their information?

  • People hear it from other people. Assumptions.
  • People see it and become all stereo typical. Misjudgements.
  • Like the game broken telephone, a piece of information is missing. Miscomunication
  • Words get around. People start talking. Rumors

This 4 traits tarnishes the images and destroy's anything that's beautiful.
And so that's what i got. Sad isn't it. I've made up my mind, but i know it's fast. So i'm still thinking and idling away wondering and doing self meditation like a rock. ( Do rocks even meditate? Wait i'm NOT stoning ahh!!) Can someone really really tell me something i would love to hear?

I guess this is it. I'm by myself in the end of the day to think about it. It's my decision and how it affects my life is also how i'm gonna be happy about it. Well then, i guess i'll go up to my roof top terrace and do a little thinking. Till tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed today's post.

No comments: