Monday, October 16, 2006





Pictures by joy. Credits to joy
The on in that blue shawl is me. HAHA. Whatever you say Joy. (:












Mom left for Korea yesterday, and surprisingly i teared abit. I miss that bit of her whereby she would be screaming at us or just calling our names and treating us like little 'Maria's' despite we already have a maid. It's boring and nothing to me when she comes back with all the Aramni Exchange, Gucci, Chanel, Dior, L.V, DKNY, Prada, Guess, Puma, Nike, Addidas, Miss Sixty, Tod's and all the designer brands. It doesn't appeal to me anymore. And by posting this i know i'mma imposing a 'ROB ERIKA'. I just want the attention and understanding women.

And dad brought me to the ICA building to get my ic done. HAHA. Finally after 3-4 months. Was reading magazines dated back this year and last, Vogue and Harper's & Queen, England Edition to kill time. Dad left me after he paid and i was free.

Little bored ol me flew to Novena to grab a packet of Kraft's Mac and Cheese (rugrats) and Black Pepper Sausage and Chicken Cheesesticks from BK for the little girl back home. Wasted my time watching Princess Hours in DVD. Touchy but i like the fact that it tugged my heart. So kudos to that.

No comments: