Tuesday, June 21, 2005

catch me if you can.

so right now MARK is in my room studying.
and im like taking a break of my studies. (:
merher.
BLUR DUDE! He went to the 7th bustop when i told him to stop at the 5th bustop,or was it the 4th.
merher oh wells, i was pretty stun to see him so different.
but overall he didnt changed much from the last time.
I STILL PREFER LAST TIMES HAIRSTYLE. (:
ahh eck.
what difference does it makes to me anyway.
He had dinner at my place though, and HE didnt tell me HE WAS still HUNGRY.
he finished 3/4 of the raffels potato chips. (:
MERHER.

i guess we had fun didnt we?
(:
yes painful obsessions.
oh wells, im pretty bored.
nothing much on today.
locked myself in my house today.
did the same old chores,which was everything.
then did my homework. ):


so right now you must be in that place, answering questions from those people,while im here on my comp wasting my time away with a person who hurt me badly ages ago.
GRRRRR> ):

BLARDY SHIT.

im going off now.

LEAVE ME ALONE.

No comments: