Thursday, June 23, 2005

stalker. (:

so i woke up at 7 and waited till 11 ,
just to figure out that you still didn't call,
i know i got alot of friends but i sometimes hear from them
what's another night all alone?
when you're spending everyday on your own.

so t'was another boring day,i pracitcally stuffed myself up,which i sadly didnt realise the amount of calories i put up.
i ate 10 mini flappyjacks,
a packet of instant bee hoon with veggies and an egg,
a hotdog with MARGARINE and veggies and mastard,
2 oranges,
5 glasses of water,
another sandwhich with honey glazed ham,veggies,mastard and MARGARINE again.
some deep fried chips.
yeap,yes i know very saddening.
so i think i prolly shall have a 3 hour exercise spree tomorrow.
merher,and i shall do a thing which i invented with my sis called
GANDHI'S YOGA! (:

inbetween i watched t.v
and then i finished up what was left of my holiday homework.
what a bore! ):
wanted to go sean's place for bbq cause his folks invited me,
but NO i had to stay at home and rot my ass off.
GRRRRRR.
SCREAMS,
'' I HATE YOU FOR THAT!''
oh wells,i did a lil stalking on a friend.
and lil did i realise i felt like an angel,which of course i am ONE!
MERHER,
she and this guy broke up and than patched up,
while i was watching her life away,
where she was saying about how it all happened and how she felt,
and as an ANGEL, i comforted her with my words,and a lil soft spoken prayer.
and everyone says ''awwwwwww''
MERHER,oh wells, my egoism is rising,
shall just shut it up.


No comments: