Tuesday, June 28, 2005

i seriously dont mind crying

i was lying to myself when i said that everything was going to be ok.
it seemed you were so hurt by him.
NOW look at you girl.
so hurt.so confused.so sad. so damaged.
what can i do to make you smile again?
cause all i can is to reach out and give you my hand?
im always here if you need me yea? (:

ahh 2nd day of school.
BORING as usual.
slept during biology.
sheesh the blardy teacher was showing me attitude,for maybe i didnt show my ass up for dance.
heck.
went to PARALELL to meet sher,to ask him to write a letter to my teacher.
BUT NO,he cared more about his STEWPID soccer bet with the guy next store.
and asked me to go to pacific and asked mark instead at GALLERY,
UNFORTUNATELY he was using the lil skateboarder's room,which means the toilet.
so this guy named MELVIN helped me instead
aww sucha a sweets when i dont even know him
MERHER.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN YES? (:

No comments: