Friday, June 17, 2005

i gave my soul away.

so i totoally ponned 2 classes of dance. (:
merher.
yes everyone must be thinking.
*awwhorr. gandhi ponned class*
merher.
its good to take a break from the atmosphere i smell eveyday in school.
somewhat may,i find the oxygen different. (:
so i've been doing my work and doing the household chores at home for the past few days.(:
yes.
anyway,today i went over to sean's place.
met his mom on his way.
such a lovely woman. (:
then we got stuck at a shop, buying some stuff. (:
*STARES AT SEAN!*
then we went down to far east to meet jin wei to collect my belated birthday pressie.
and i treat him too lunch.
saw nisha and pei zhen,selling book marks.
ABOUT PARENTING! (:
MERHER.
oh wells.


today was different from other days,
something happened to me,that will change my life.
we have got to slow down abit and control ourselves.
we're young and have yet to go through alot.
be patient.
and see what the Lord has in store for us.
cause He holds on to my tomorrow.


oh crud.
i've got this particular song GLUED to my head.
and i wanna belive you,
when you tell me that it'll be ok,
yea i try to belive you,
but i dont.

when you say that it's gonna be,
it always turns out different way,
i try to belive you
not today,today,today,today,today.

(chorus)
i dont know how to feel
tomorrow,tomorrow
i dont know what to say
tomorrow,tomorrow
is a different day.

it's always been up to you
its turning around
it's up to me
i'm gonna do what i have to do
just do

gimme a lil time
leave me alone a little while
maybe it's not too late
not today(x5)

(chorus)

and i know i'm not ready
maybe tomorrow



No comments: