Thursday, June 09, 2005

shall i dance again?

twas a boring day.
woke up and rub my eyes and looked at the clock and said it's 9.
great i was 1 hour late for my fnN class.
but i didnt go for class in the end. (:
merher.
yes gandhi is bad. (:
went online and friendstering.
and now blogging.
i was doing a little friendster soul searching.
whatever that means.
read my past testimonials written by my beloved friends who never left me. (:
till i came across one.
a testimonial that brought me back to the day i tasted abit of heaven. /:
a simple testimonial.that only had one simple sentence.
-shall we dance mr ***-
(i dont wanna diss that person)
i remember how that person left me in a blink of an eye.
and it felt like i was dancing through the clouds of heaven, and in a blink of an eye, i found that i was living my pathetic life on earth once again.
it was a long time ago how that person use to be like a part of me,where i use to stand tall and strong.
his arms around me tight and everythign felt so right
unbreakable like nothing would've gone wrong,
and suddenly it felt like i couldnt breathe,
nor i could sleep it felt like i was barely hanging on
and then i screamed.
*here i am once again,torn into pieces
couldnt deny it, couldnt pretend,
and i actually thought you were the one,
broken up, deep inside
but you'll never get to see the black tears that i cry,
behind my hazel eyes*
but then again,this time i dont ever wanna -dance- with you. ):
not any more.
oh wells.
its history anyway,thanks to someonelse.
i manage to pull through.
cause im glad i finally had someone i never had. (:
he totoally found me,when no onelse was looking,
how the hell did he know just where i would be,
yeah he broke through all of my confusion,
the up's and the down's
and he still didnt leave,
i guess that he saw what no one else could see,
the good and the bad
and the things in between,
yea, he found me.
(:
now i wanna dance with sean. (:
*smirks*

No comments: