Wednesday, June 15, 2005

unhappy birthday

despite the fact today was my birthday.
it didnt really feel like my birthday. ):
i didnt even had the mood to celebrate it.
but even so.
sean came to my place to pick me up.
he said he would be there before 12.
GUESS WHAT!
he came at 12 on the dot!.(:
merher.
then we took transportation to city hall.
oh yea! i TEARED today.
crud,i know.
but i TEARED,
we ate at pregro.
and yes we had the OVERSIZED CURRY PUFF.
(:
mmmhmm.
i dont know the italian name for it.
something cazolonea neapoleana.
eeesh.
anyway.
then we watched batman begins at marina centre.
not really a very good movie.
3/4 of the film was like fighting here and there.
and of course,we oodled from around raffles link,like retard fools. (:
had dinner with my aunt,gramps,dad,sis and sean.
pleasent dinner.
nothing much.
and then sean left at 9.30+
yeap.
when i got home,i rest myself upon my bed and looked outta the window to see the moon.
i thought about my life and my day.
things that happened.
both good and bad.
and i wondered.
''isnt something missing,isnt someone missing me''
so maybe nothing BAD at all happened on this occasion.
but still i'll label it as another unhappy-birthday.
i rest my case.

No comments: