Saturday, June 25, 2005

oh CRAP.
my phone bill really went up this time. ):
$1,145.21
yes so you people,who are so into 4D
go bet on the number. (:
and so my phone is confiscated,
and i'm thinking of getting a new hi card,which eventually i will.
merher.
went off for church with sean.
nothing much really happened.
i guess.

i kinda realised that at times you make me disappointed and upset.
but somehow all of that just washes away whenever you touch me,
by gently giving me a peaceful kiss and the whispering of the 3 words i've long to hear from someone like you,in my ear.
you get me going all the time,
you made me feel different all the time.

cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do,
nothing to lose,
and it's you and me and all of the people
and i dont know why,i can't keep my eyes off of you
and me and all of the people with nothing to do
nothing to prove
and it's you and me and all of the people
and i dont know why,i cant keep my eyes off of you

what day is it again?
and in what month again?
this clock never seemed so alive.
(:


No comments: