Monday, June 13, 2005

dont go chasing waterfalls.

today was like any other days.
had cca, as usual.
sick and tired of doing contemp. dance. ):
ROARS! (:
anyway.
sean came over too my place. AGAIN. (:
we went swimming. (:
and i DARED myslef to wear a sports bra and a roxy shorts and just jump into the pool.
which i did.
yes gandhi is crazy. (:
had fun throwing waterballoons and making a mess outa the place.
and making a hell fool of ourselves.
wanted to tann but the bloody sun had to be blocked by th clouds. GRRRR ):
oh wells.
i realise im turning 15.
and i asked myself. *what do i want for my birthday this year*
im still asking myself.
but just cant seem to know what i want i guess.
i seriously dont.
it doesnt seem to be a big deal to me turning 15 this year.
its just another year older.
what else.
weird life i live.
oh wells.
i dont even plan to have a party this year.
prolly next year.
cause its SUPER SWEET 16!!!!
yeap. just dont know, dont care.

No comments: