Sunday, June 19, 2005

yesterday i went over to sean's place for bbq.
which explains my absent in church and cell. (:
merher.im bad.
then i quarelled with my sis again.
and i practically ignored everyone at home that night.
indulged myself in BELGIAN chocolates and cupfuls of water,and watched a movie,which i cant really remember.
then i went to my bed,and then i slept. NOT! (:
i couldnt sleep well yesternight, for God know's the reason why,instead i started gazing at the stars and the moon,and started to daydream.
and then,AGAIN, i TEARED.
i cant explain why i teared,but tears started flowing out of my eyes and i was like '' THE HELL? why am i tearing?''
im hiding a dark secret i know. but it doesnt matter.


Today is daddy's day!
so to all the father's out there, HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!
esp to my dad,whose always been loving me from the start and though i know i might be a lil strange at times,that doesnt stop me from loveing you dad. (:

No comments: