Tuesday, February 28, 2006

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

alright. As march approaches. I'd realised that i haven't passed most of my test papers. -grins- but what the?!? I'll be so dead when my folks just see my report paper. alright. Days are weary and long, alot in my mind.
But my inspiration is coming back to me, i bought this notebook at Isetan to pen down my thoughts,so far there are 2 entries. (:
Anyway, I tend to be staring at people with long hair most of my time. Ranting, wanting, wishing, praying for my long hair back. I'd do anything to have eternity back and that's a painful obessesion. As all of you know,
to a girl, her hair is one of the most greatest pride and joy in life. I know mine is and was. Not to be narcisstic,but i was in love with my hair,long,thick,wavy. Just the way i want it. But guess i had to make sacrifices,very stupid ones. AND OH get a load of this, THE BLOODY HAIRDRESSER MADE A MISTAKE. DUMB FCUK. I WAS FREAKING PISSED WITH HER. you know whoever works at those 10 bucks for 10 minutes places,just simply are pathetic amatuers. I mean don't cut hair,when you don't. AND if you don't know what the customer is trying to say about the way how she wants her hair to be, for pete's sake,go back to a REAL hairdressing school and do the REAL thing,hair on our head are NOT FOR EXPERIMENTS YOU KNOW?!? pieces of shit. ahh wells,does anyone know how to grow long hair?please do say so. ):
ahhh wells. Should i postpone the date to a saturday or thursday? IM STILL IN A DILEMA GIRLS! HELP ME OUT HERE.

No comments: