Thursday, February 16, 2006

garrrrrrr

Gosh im dying here on the computer seat doing my 'N' level coursework. My eyes are very heavy,i havent done my maths or bio homework. Miss Choong is leaving tomorrow,and I'm suppose to write a letter to her.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh time. I might as well just move to Jupiter,Mars,or Saturn where the days and nights are longer.(:
Anyway,i wrote a poem during Bio class,and it was obvious that i was bored.I wrote random stuff,i haven't quite finish yet,cause again like i said i need T-I-M-E.
It doesn't feel like I'm taking my n-levels this year.It feels like a normal year.wait,wait,i take that back,no years were normal.): But i wish i didn't had to take my n's nor my o's,instead i want to take SAT'S,cause i feel they're less stressful and less complicating.I wanna go now,im buzzed.

No comments: