Saturday, February 18, 2006

it can't be

Yesterday,you won't belive me who called me up.I didn't expect to hear his voice on the other line,and my heart skipped a beat i swear.I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy.(((:
talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked.remenized about the past.here's a rough conversation,
Me: So what's the big idea?
Him: I gotta confess,i've been thinking about you lately,i can't get you outta my mind.I miss those times.I miss you.
Me: -smiles hysterically- oh.well.erm.i er.oh.i.geeee i gotta confess something too,i've been miserable about you.and i mean really miserable.
Here the conversation was pratically about how miserable we both were la.
I don't know if we're gonna patch,if we ever do,everyone of you should know my answer.I'm not gonna loose something that rightfully belongs to me,it's not stupidity,it's called L-O-V-E.it makes you do the most craziest stuff.it's self sacrificial.Im still learning,i always will.If you were in my position,you wouldn't let go,all of you have been quite asses,thinking 'oh she's gonna move on' 'she's gonna get a new guy' and whatever,but damn right,and am damn glad i'm gonna prove all of you wrong,I'm going back to the beginning,and im gonna start off where i finished.

No comments: