Tuesday, February 14, 2006

un-valentine's

For the past few days,i had a dozen and one things to blog about.so watch out for the upcoming next days for the topics. School.Education.Bus passengers.Love.and blah blah.and i gurantee you i won't leave out any juicy info. out.(:<

anyway today was my UN-valentine's day.Maybe it was because i didn't had the person i wanted to share it with.wells.anyway,school was a drag,i don't understand why im wasting my life there.wake me up when i graduate please.
Brought cassie,well it's she who brought me to the jamming studio,was suppose to make her and justin meet and patch up some things,but the whole bloody band was at mac'd performing?huh?like who the hell performs at mac'd lar?C'mon what are you gonna sing? ''ba-da-ba-pa-pa,im loving it.'' -_-" lame.was damn frigging pissssssssssssssssssssst,cause we waited damn long please.So we switched our routes to Orchard,and Cassie wound up saying ''fug you couple!fug you flowers!fug you chocolates!fug you!fug you!fug you'',on the other hand,i said ''screw the world! screw this! screw that!''

And there we were,2 girls with our minds glistening with the past.went over to pacific plaza to pass john his v-day gift.GOSH IT SEEM TO TAKE US 10 YEARS JUST TO DO IT,wait not we,it's ME!hawrs.I was being very negative,complaining who the heck declared valentine's day and to like go screw the person or something like that.Guess i just want someone whom i can call on mine too,but thanks to some random idiot who randomly came into my life and had to kick his own soccer ball right into the nets of my heart giving me a RED CARD in life,that,i'll never forget.

To the HEARTS I'VE ACHED:

as this valentine's comes to an end,i hope y'all are getting along with life breezy.
new love ones, hope you found them.I'm not the one for you.Infact i think all of you are the fine and dandy and decent,but im just not the one.have a very well valentine's day.(:

TO the guy whom i wanna watch the stars with(benson choo,don't lie,i know it's you):

you have to read this.i don't care! FOR the past few days i've noticed,that both the moon and stars have been out.And these were the stars that first shone when our feelings started to blossom,i can still remember .I'd do anything to watch it with you,just like i promised i would.and about those things i said in that letter,maybe i did mean some,and not all.I can't resist you.I don't know how you do,what you do?I'm just so into you i guess,it just keeps getting better THAT time,guess i wanna spend the rest of my days like how they were last year,where it felt that it will never end,forever and ever.(: Every little thing that you do,baby im amazed by you.(: <3

No comments: