Tuesday, February 21, 2006

how could it be that you ruined my everything

HELLO THERE.Yesterday's schedual.
I had school,nothing special happend.the normal time-table.the normal day.Oh followed Ji min to acs,again,with alexia,did the same stuff,i DIDN'T fall.((:

ate at waffletown again,had single ice-cream scoop with waffle again,yumsyums.scoot of for japanese class,was late as usual,and i fell asleep.
Went to pacific plaza after that,unfortunately lucas was just next door to Gallery so i ran all the way to far-east,talked to ali and iqbal over a few things.Iqbal is another useless piece of unfriendly shit to be added on to THE list.then went for japanses tution.I met up with ridhuan and yat.i must say i wasn't myself.but it was good to see yat again,feelings came rushing back to me.We all left at 10.45.i couldn't help but sulk all the way home,i must be missing him too much.I can't help it.
Today

school was normal,boring as usual.Went all the way to novena to buy winnies for lunch.yeaaaa erika.woah.anyway shall update later.tution now.sucks.):<

No comments: