Saturday, February 25, 2006

run-away

today was normal.went out.collected dust at sponge and gallery.iqbal and ali are just damn mean fucks lar. >:(
went home,used the spare time to tannnn.oh and my sister thought i went tanning in my bra. -_-.well actually i did,but it's a SPORTS bra,but you can't tell that it's actually a bra,it looks like a top of a bikini.hawrs,hawrs.

anyway cheryl is coming over my place to stay for a night,that dear girl ran away from home.tsk.tsk.tsk.looks like another stay up late night chat,with the sneaking into the kitchen to grab hot chocolate and chocolate itself.wheeeeeeee. ((: fun.fun.fun.fun or should i bring her to bishan park to meet up with some friends? i wonder where.oh wells whatever the case is,i'm bringing her to my place to stay over and hear her side of her story.she's only 15.she's still learning,just like me.((:

No comments: