Wednesday, February 08, 2006

im insane

Today,just wasn't my day,or my week.I've been sent out of class how many times a day?!?gosh.and the reasons are STEWpid. anyway,during english when i got sent out of class cause i made a blunder in my work,i played pepsi cola 123 with fifi,joyce,zara,siti,nasreen and priya.it was hilarious.(:

Dance wasn't so bad,i was dead flat tired,and i didn't think i had the energy to do pointe work,but still i did it,and i swear my toes were screaming out in pain,it felt as if blood was oozing out like shit.But still,the pain kept me of my mind from alot of things.Then when my folks picked my up with naomi and the dog,my mum had to discriminate me,it seems whatever i do will never be good enough for her,i don't know how the hell she wants it! and then SHE HAD TO DRAG EVERYTHING FROM THE PAST!and i broke down and cried.I went straight to my room,cried like no one's beeswax dor about and hour and a half.

I don't know what or why im crying about.It seems there's something in the past that harbours and it won't let go.Every single thing that happend back then flashed back through my mind.and yea kyle was in it the most,i realised how a fool i was to cover up for his sin,cover up for his shame,cover up for almost everything thus leaving me to make a gigantic sacrifice.Maybe i am stewpid,or im just outta my mind,im insane.I don't know.
here i go,scream my lungs out.

No comments: