Friday, February 17, 2006

like we never loved at all

Ji min dragged me and cassie INSIDE acs BARKER to do some stuff for her cousin,he's gonna study there,and an embarassing moment happend to.....ME!
I slipped and fell a step,and landed on the left side of my butt,i just sat there laughing and screaming in pain for 2 minutes,infront of crowds of boys.Geee so this is how i react when something embarassing like this happens.Oh and my whole behins skirt was WET.tsks.ate at waffletown,yums.did alot of gossiping and chit chat and irritation to cassie.(:

On the way home with cassie,we talked alot about both our ex-es.It hurts so much.To sacrifice everything you had for something that wouldn't last,you gain nothing,only the other party does.): I heard kyle got into idol,i started cursing and hollering on the phone,the judges must be deaf.And his face had to come up on TOday paper somemore,so now even the press is on his side to bring me down lar

But,i kinda miss him.How can he just walk on by?Without one tear in his eye?Doesn't he have the slightest feelings left for me?maybe that's just his way of dealing with the pain,forgetting everything between our rise and fall,like we never loved at all.:(it still hurts,honestly.i don't know how to get rid of these blues.

OH,OH,OH.during bio class,i realised i kept staring at cassie,to find she reminds me of kyle.and this is what i have to say,so shut up and listen.
See the thing about you,that caught in my eye.
Is the the same thing that makes me change,my mind.
Kinda hard to explain,but i tried.
You need to sit down,this may take a while.

You see,he sorta looks just like you.
HE somewhat even smiles,just the way you do.
So innocent,he seemed,but i was schooled,I'm reminded when i look at him,but,

You remind me of a boy,that i once knew.See his face whenever i look at you.
You won't belive all of the things that he put me through.This is why i like to stare at you.


Though he WAS the one for me,
till i found out he was on his dream,

Oh,he broke up with me,
and i guess that's why we could have never be.

You remind me of a boy,that i once knew.See his face whenever i look at you.
You won't belive all of the things he put me throught.This is why i like to stare at you.

I know it's so unfair to you,
But i'd rather linger the rest to you

Wish i knew,wish i knew how to separate the two.
You remind me,whoa......


and this is the song i sang to cassie,just because she reminded me of him.im no les please.((: OH SNAP,even singing this song reminds me of him.SNAP!

No comments: