Saturday, September 30, 2006

Nothing is safe in this crazy world



The last good thing about this town

















Thanks Pope Benedict on saying whatever shit you had to say. Now people are hating everyone. It was said that he was gonna be the next in line besides Hitler.
(Join me Nisha on being a Hitler Youth! HAHA! KIDDING!)
War. It's happening now, this second, this minute, this hour, this day, this month and forever. Sure, everyone is fighting it. Welfare, Social, Mental, Physical, Physiological, Pysochological.
The world in general is a patethic place. But back to P.B (Pope Benedict), he didn't had to be a blimey idiot to spout such words. Even God is displaced with him i know afterall WWJD? But whatever it is i'm proud to have my stand, that whatever it is i love all my friends regardless race, religion, culture or differences. I've got malay friends too, i love them just they are like Maimunah, Fariza, Siti, FiFi, Humairah, Hanis, Zaki, Ariff, Khai, the rest of my world. I love them all. [:
But as erika always says it to the rest of the world, 'SCREW YOU!'


MAHHHHHH came back from Beijing, She is sucha darling! Got me this bag there and a Coach pouch, clutch and a hand bag. It's gorgeous i assure you. However there are 4 more luggages making it's way to Singapore. This shows how much mum does her shopping. It's nothing new i swear, sure she can buy me whatever i want though i don't ask because it's already an i have. I have everything i need, family and friend, one big love. (:

Imma jerkette. I didn't know how bad things would end up like that. I saw 'me' in him. Hiding off every emotion infront of me and pretending that everything is gonna be alright when it won't be? I hate the punch line ' Can we just be friends?'.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: