Thursday, January 11, 2007

9,000 words of wisdom

I was sitting back in class today and was wondering what i should do about myself this year and i have decided to start a 9,000 words of wisdom COMPILED and CREATED by erika. LMAO. So

"Wherever you go, there you are."
(Figure out the meaning yourself and how you want to implement or implicate in your life or whatsoever)

First lesson and Bunka was a piece of donut. Lunch at Shaw with Nisha, unexpectedly bump into Dharham and his brother, Jeric. Met bay and the rest for a while.

FUCK, i just stepped on a glass piece. >: (

Sometimes i wonder what is WRONG with people. It was raining cats and dogs, when i already stepped out of the bus, and i was obviously wet, however a womand standing next to me, waiting to cross the road as me was holding an umbrella, but couldn't be bothered to share it with me. Like wtf, i'm only 17 la. But just be nice enough to share it with me can, i was already drenched to my toes! So as i hasten back home, i found out that woman lived in the same condo as me and she even have kids somemore. Like WTF. It doesn't pay to be nice. ):

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M HAVING A HEADACHE.

No comments: