Monday, January 08, 2007

why school stinks.

ATTENTION ATTENTION!

PEOPLE OF ALL WALKS FROM MY WORLD!

My phone has beeen confiscated by a motherfucking prefect by the name of wey wey and YES she is the head prefect of my school. SO anything just kill her for me please. So 9750**** will not be in use till 8th Feb. For now, i'll be getting a temporary number by wednesday? Soooooooooooo I'm really sorry to ask you all to save 2 numbers for me in your phone/sim space. Apologies.


My schoool is dumb i tell you. In any case i would love to burn it down, however i can carry on dreaming. When i told mummy what happend, she didn't think i was entirely wrong either. However, the demerit point letter is WHAT i'm gonna burn, (i'm NOT joking by the way). Schools should review their rules, in this case, my school as well. I believe one is capable of doing many things, so am i. Up to an extent, i could have, however i gave lee way and kept my mouth shut. But then, mum said, the next time another stupid/unreasonable punishment is given, it's straight to M.o.E or even extreme, the courtroom.

Being a prefect is tough, i agree, but prefects PLEASE DON'T take your job toooo seriously.

I've beeen irrationally irritated with the fact that people are coming up to me asking if i'm ok? THE ANSWER IS YES. It's irritating y'all.


I think i sold my soul to having to commit my this year to stuyding when i signed on that form at Bunka Language centre. ):

No comments: