Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Alright people of my world, as promised i have my TEMPORARILY NUMBER, but do drop me an email for it. The other number is still in use but only after 8th of FEBUARY.

Bummer i know. ):

School is like my 2nd house, eventually in all these days to come it will be my 2nd house. Now i said house, not home. I have been wanting to burn down alot of things down recently, 1. homework, 2. Demerit point letters, 3. my concious, 4. My friends? (LOL KIDDING!)

To Mi Amor,
Tu amor, I will always be Tu amor, means the world to me Estarás siempre en mi corazón.



ahhhh here's a photo of mai's surprise birthday outing. (: Unglam i know. But i can't help but smile because of the warmth i feel.



TAGS!
ERIKA- LOL. Yea and i would get expelled for such behaviour. Schoool sucks la, not as if anything inside is any better. I'm wasting my life.

Rachel Koh Si Yi- Hey my new number is TEMPORARILY out. (: Will text you sooon for details

No comments: