Wednesday, January 03, 2007

i LOVE school

I ''LOVE'' school. I ''LOVE'' school. I "LOVE" school.

Being a student is suicidal. Especially when you're studying in a Singapore Education Based school.

First day of school was normal. The usual, rules and this and that, crazy and stupid. But many of you know i can't give a damn and i always manage to put an excuse, dramatic one of course. I have holiday homework i have YET to finish. My form teacher is Mdm Noraini, My s.s teacher is STILL Mr LEE SIONG BOON, My Geog teacher is Miss Choo. Great now i'm REALLY gonna flunk my Humanities. Top it off, i'm not even given a class at the M.o.E Language centre. Just screw you people alright!

On the con.,


  • miss shen thought i was a nuisance. (INSIDE CLASS JOKE)

  • During English i wrote a journal topic that goes like this 'If erika died, what would you say at her funeral'

  • I terribly missed alot of people.

Sigh. But i'm telling myself it's just for another year.



i'm off for homework.

No comments: