Friday, January 12, 2007

Rain rain go away,
Come again another day.

It's been raining a day and a half, and weirdly strange weather seems to be happening around the world, like in New York, cherry blossoms have blossomed. I know, i couldn't believed my ears but CHERRY BLOSSOMS?!? Though thanks to people like us who are causing the EL NINO! (Global Warming) Ahhhh screw the world.

School has been school. I'm reluctant that tomorrow is saturaday, I can sleeep late tonight and enjoy the maximum hours of sleep needed. (:

I've been having a bad impression on the sec 4's this year. Now i didn't say the sec 4's in my school ONLY but in others as well, alright in general let's use students instead. Why exactly do they like to S-T-A-R-E as if one is from the planet mars? Strange humans. And another thing, i laugh at the paradoxic thing of how people 23 and above go around saying
"I have matured. I have matured." When deep inside they know that they are childish, seriously. I was talking to a few on email but i couldn't help but fall out of my seat laughing at how they respond and especially some with the mere usage of vulargarites in their dictionary!
Here's 1 kid that i met who always contridicted himself on emails.
Another kid always have HAHA at the end of every sentence.
Another kid who ask me stupid question.
You may ask why i use the word kid on them, and it's because i believe they are kids inside them still. Like myself for example, i'mma kid inside STILL. I call everyone 'kid'. Everyone should have a KID inside of them or else i ask 'Where did your childhood come from then?' If you say you're NOT a kid, please go slap yourself back to kindergarten.
I still remembered once how this 27 year old bitched about me who is 11 years younger than her age! HILARIOUS! Like hello i'm soooo much younger looking then her at least i'm not gonna get saggy cheeks or wrinkles now! Wth la. And they say they're NOT childish.

And another thing, JC students, i realise they have this habit of gawking. Acjc people, gawk and laugh at the slightest SMALL things. Like they're geegles are from dolls of hell. It irritates me and has this squeakyness in them. ):

I do hope that fashion to EVERY singaporean will be an art or for some, something that brings out the meaning of their life. Singapore has one of the worst fashion i've ever seen from other countries to admit, i've read magazines from VARIOUS places and i compliment on their uniquness and exquisiteness. Singapore is typical plain jane, prim and proper, conservative, boring, repeative and common scene. And again this is also displaying on my 'work'. I neeed something new. And i wish to start a revolution did i say?

I leave you with 'Wisdom words by erika'

Don't go chasing waterfalls, chase Nigeria Falls instead.

TOODLES NOODLES.

No comments: