Sunday, January 07, 2007

waiting for you

What a week it's been. I have a million and one things to say, from school life to time spent with my babies of mum's cell group. So i guess i'll term the words.

School
One word, hectic. Dance hasn't been productive on friday. Sec 5's are NOT allowed to be in the SYF, i guess it is a both a goood and bad thing. School rules have been a major change. But sad to say I HATE IT. So schooool, wether you like it that i hate it doesn't really bother me. I have nothing to say about the education system. The government is probably encouraging families to have more than 1 kid is probably to make up for the high rates of suicide cases of teens being driven up to their walls because of pressure from education. Seriously speaking, M.o.E should reconsider on RE- moulding a child's education, instead of depriving it. You can't learn EVEYRYTHING from a text-book, if a geek, dweeb, nerd, dork, loser defines his life on a text-book, I don't see a bright future, honestly. Being in sec 5 is not a happy thing, it's not a hippie thing either. ):

Happy times
I have my share of happy times too my readers. Let's see getting to plan for Maimunah's party on Saturday was gooood. WE surprised her by going over to her place and TA-DAH! Her dad was the sweetest person alive on that day, alright maybe there were more sweet people who were alive la, but he's one of them too. (: He took shots, like professional shots of us individual and groups, i swear it loook sooooo profressional, obviously. I'll upload the pictures when Maimunah passes it to me on a disk, preferbly next monday, tuesday or wednesday. Had lunch at the village in Heeren's. Over to Fariza's place to continue with Mai's gift.

Then off to service. Met joy, (i'm sorry dear for being late! I promise never to be late again!)

Was at my folk's cell group leader's house, aka my god-aunt and uncle. Played with Sarah, the Golden retreiver. Talked to their kids, and hell, i didn't know their hormones can start raging at such an early of a primary 3. -_-
But i love time spent with them. I always love spending time with all the kids. (:

Night was beautiful, currently readers, you won't believe where i'm situated at, OUT-SIDE of my place, well more off upstairs, where i call it 'my balcony' the moon, the stars, the night sky, the breeze. And all i need is someone special to spend it with. (:

MEGAN! Thanks for always making me smile and making me laugh without fail, i really really truly deeply appreciate it. (:

The sad thing
Maybe this might not be sad, maybe emo? I don't know. However there was a hidden secret today. When i was alone in city hall for a while and when i stepped into the mrt with joy, a part of me wanted to cry so badly. In service especially, i couldn't understand WHAT Pastor was talking about, ogay maybe it was because i was sleeping for a while! However i never felt so upset but in such a secretive way. When pastor mention River J____N ( Joy knows this word) I was sooooo upset. I guess maybe some things are best UNEXPLAINED and then eventually left alone and let it grow stagnant till it eventually dies away. But i ask, what if it doesn't?

Isaac, you can choose to ignore me, you can choose to have me out of your life, you can choose to forget me, either way, i won't hate you. It's funny how i don't think you can see that there's this wall in between us and you choose not to even know it's there. It's funny how after our first date, you totoally chose to forget me FOREVER. You won't know how upset and how miserable i was. When you want something out of me, you choose to stay and hope that maybe i'll respond, but i respond, but it's weird how our feelings get all mixed up like rojak. Now tthat i wanted to be by your side, you simply left me to talk to the Ghost of Good things. I was lost in all directions. And yes i admit, i missED you. We were there for each other, even when we were MILES apart, i never forgot about you.
Everything is different now. It's funny how everything has turned out so unexpectedly to me.
Maybe it'll be better if i left you alone, maybe it'll be better if we never spoke to each other again, maybe it'll be better if i forget you, maybe it'll be better if you were never were a friend. I don't know.
I miss you sometimes, honestly i do. I think about you when i'm not suppose to. I long to know you all over again.

I wish i can hear you now.

No comments: