Tuesday, January 02, 2007

no resolutions=no happiness

Ahhhh alright it's 2o07. So no biggy. Don't expect me to make resolutions cause my only resolution is to NOT make a resolution.

Today's outing with 'Megan' (joy-bay-i knows this person) was the ULTIMATE BOMB to start my year off. We explored Haji lane AND Arab Streeet. I swear the stuff there are the sex LA! I must go back. Lunch at Thai Express at the Esplanade, then chilling. (: ZOMG. It put a great big smile to my face. (: THANKS MEGAN! HAHA

and i ask myself before, why isit possibly possible that he always makes me happy.

Well i just came back from town, bought a new school bag from Roxy, and a Planner from Borders, dinner at Newton circus, and top it off mummy surprised me with a DKNY bag.

Ahhhhh shibs. I'm not offered a class for next year for Japanese. Curse M.o.E. ):

Replies for Tag:

ZAKI: THANKS YOUS! (:

TAB: I've linked you! Hoping to get to know you more soooooon. (:

No comments: