Sunday, January 21, 2007

Open house to close house

EHEH. I added a little music to make this space alittle more uh alive? Yea Jack Johnson, someone got me hooked to it though. -winks- Yeap jack johnson h was he guy who also did for curious george's movie soundtrack.


Well i have forgotten what i've wanted to say, as always.

Oh, maybe about open house huh? I totoally had to pang-sehed the gang for ngee ann but i managed to meet them at tampines for Temasek instead. I rated umm 6/10. Reason being, we went there late and most of the displays were closed. But hey-ho, it got even better when it was pouring like there was no tomorrow. The funny part, we toook the wrong bus that lead us to uhhh little india when we were supppose to be back at Tampines instead. However the gang split and there i was with Nisha in Little India to find my dessert, instead we ate Curd Vadai in the end. It's DEEEEE-LEEEE-CIOUS i say.


I wanted to find egan, guess i didn't want to disturb him. Oh wells, i'm talking to him via msn anyway. (:


OHHHHH BOY.

No comments: