Thursday, January 25, 2007

I was wondering the whole while today, what if the picture were us? What if you know, it was just the 2 of us? With no guidance or whatsoever shin-diggy. No one to tell us where to go or what to do or who to be with or what to feel.

But i figured out that you're in love with another. You didn't tell me anything at all. I was beginning to feel that i meant nothing to you at all. I was a nobody. I was a nuisance. I was what you call 'oh another person in my life'.

Maybe i was right, i'm better out of your life. You don't need me. At all.

For certain, i'm sure, we had our moments of fun. I'm thankful for that. Gawd, i'm like emo now i know.

Will you remember in time to come? How would you know that i won't be around in Singapore next year? Or in the future?

Well i guess i'll see you in a decade.

(this is for isaac)

forever yours,
XOXO erika.

No comments: