Tuesday, January 17, 2006

always there in you

school starts normal on monday,i think.-scratches head-
anyway,i guess it's over this time round.never thought i would be the one to fall down so hard.like what venelyn said,and i AGREE!we're like in the same situation.

'my lips tremble as i clicked on 'delete photo'
cause i know you wanna be outta my life forever,
tears roll down my cheeks, you'll never be mine again.

my friends keep telling me,
that if you really love him,
you gotta set him free,and if he returns in time,
i know he's mine.

you'll never turn back,so all i can do is hope and pray,cos heaven knows'

met up with christian over subway and starbucks,talked about my shit to him,apparently he KNOWS him.and he thinks that guy is sucha dickhead.i don't see why.yeas.and we got soaked in the rain,and we were like playing like some herbal essence's shampoo lady advertisement.by the time we board the bus,it STOPPED raining.gee thanks.
but once in a while,i liked the rain,it gave me a reason to let all the misery be washed and be SICK.there's no difference between teardrops and the rain. :))

No comments: