Sunday, January 22, 2006

malaysia,TRULY asia

Yesterday,i went to malaysia with my folks and my mum's friend,then when i stepped into malaysia,i got very mood off.I looked around me,malays,chinese,indians,blah blah,couples,skaters.I got reminded of so many stuff,then we shopped at city square,cause we didn't wanna go any further north.I teared while walking,especially when i shopped at F.O.S. I just wanted to break-down so badly,cause i saw the top that i wore when i first met him,i didn't buy anything in the end.Painful memories,painful obsessions.
It was pretty useless for my body and soul to go malaysia actually,i DIDN'T buy anything at all.pathetic.
but i really got reminded of him,the fragance,some ass had to wear it.The bling bling,some negro wore it.his hat,another malay guy had to wear it.the clothing,someone else also wore it.the sunglasses,it was on a shop stand.the songs that we danced to that nigh,some shop had to play it. RARRS.it hurts.i don't know why,but it just does,all of you may see 'it was so short',but that time meant so much too me,cause i was praying for this day to happen to meet some guy like him.all of you think i'm gonna be fine and alright,like my break-up with sean.BUT you're all asses to think like that.i've never felt so bad and alone this week,it's not my weeek,and prolly my month,since i got news that my great grand daddy passed away this morning.
take me away.please...it's already bad enough.

No comments: