Monday, January 30, 2006

It's hard to say goodbye

so a friend of his told me that he already likes another girl,whatever.i'm not gonna do anything about it.
Of all the things I believe in I just want to get it over with
tears from behind my eyes but I do not cry
Counting the days that past me by I've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old Looks like I'm starting all over again
The last three weeks were just pretend and I say
Goodbye to you Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I love The one thing that I tried to hold on to
I still get lost in your eyes And it seems like I can't live a day without you
Closing my eyes till you chase my thoughts away To a place where I am blinded by the light but it's not right
Goodbye to you Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I loved The one thing that I tried to hold on to
and It hurts to want everything & nothing at the same time
I want whats yours and I want whats mine I want you but I'm not giving in this time
Funny isn't it?why im crying over this situation again,when im suppose to be happy.
Can anyone tell me why we met?Why did tim had to introduce us?Why we fell in love?Why he had to speak those words?Why we had to dance?Why?Just give me the reason.-starts to throw things-

Oh and to the guy who was suppose to meet me on friday to pass me something
You were everything i want
You were everything i need
You were everything inside of me that i wish i could be
You said all the right things at exactly the right time
But you're starting to mean nothing to me
And sometimes i don't know why.
and i was right all along, I know that guy who said those promises is somewhere deep down inside of you,but i can't wait for him.Cause waiting for you is like waiting for rain to fall over a drought.USELESS and DISAPPOINTING.>:(

No comments: