Friday, January 20, 2006

i wanna shout it out

I hat short puts,i'll run away the next time mr tan ask us to do short puts! half of my right side is totoally limped. >:(
had lunch with christian,AHHH THAT GUY AR,can make me cry i tell y'all!
anyway,i called kyle up yesterday,to interview him for my cme project,it didn't go too well,i broke down half-way,cause it's so damn pain.I cried even harder and louder when we hung up,i had to cause it was the only way to relief it all away,guess for this upcoming valentine's day im totoally alone again.sigh.tsk.oh wells.Oh and during bio,my 'husband' amanda and my 'daughter' rachel yeong,made this -z alphabets of sexual reproduction since we were studying the more detailed parts of it this semester.like ewwww and gross,why did God made guy's reproduction organs even more complicating then girls?too many to memorise lar! >:( HAHAS.

TO KYLE NUR HIDAYAT:
you've become everything i loathe,now everything between us is comprimised
what could have been and what could be is simply gone right before my eyes.
i refuse to belive that but it HIT me hard.
i loved you so much,beyond anyone could imagined but now it's empty everywhere...and i can't fix all those holes.
but i found a drift of words unspoken.maybe i'll scream cause it hurts,your every word cuts me inside.
and now we're saying goodbye.i can't like your character.what you've become..i don't think i can ever change my mindset,it's just too complicating.
your speech and lifestyle is so different from me.it's you i love.how did you ever become like this?
why did you had to guide me along this lie?it's just you...belive me..i just can't comprimise..
im just not your type i suppose.i'll never be.
movin on....im already gone.and i'll be.

No comments: