Monday, January 02, 2006

beautifully broken

it was such a long night.firstly,a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. :))
Yesterday transformed and greeted me with a whole new level of faith. Thanks to all like cheryl,keisha,charrisa and the whole dance team. I feel so blessed and so loved,mostly because the Lord really did rock the house and touched us one way or another,i received comfort and security and i found Him,great way to start the new year.:))

The night cum day it happend between 31st december and 1st july,was a terror for me. I was fighting my soul,my body my heart away. The 'monster' came into my room,i couldn't hold on any longer,but i still tried. I still lost,i still cried. Running here and there,closing my eyes and ears,confusion and utter pain filled ever void in my room,still i knelt down and prayed and cried out this time. But a blow on my cheek,interrupted my prayers.

I watched you die I heard you cry Every night in your sleep.
I was so young You should have known better than to lean on me.
You never thought of anyone else You just saw your pain.
And now I cry In the middle of the night Over the same damn thing.
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt.
Because of you I tried my hardest just to forget everything Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in.
Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty Because of you I am afraid
Because of you

No comments: