Friday, January 27, 2006

brighter than sunshine

had performance.i DROPPED my fan.whooops.but i think i did pretty alright.:))
had alot of support and cheering from my beloved class.hahas.raras.oh i just love them,don't cha?
Went towning with Nisha and Jannah,watched cheaper by the dozen 2.hahas.laugh till my pants drop.HAWRS.HAWRS.was suppose to meet benson for a while,but that ass didn't come.so eck it! HUR. :)
OH and something weird happend at heeren's too,shan't say,but your ewpressions will like,'oh er,ogay.'
saw alot of people here and there,and HOLY too! HAWRS.Holy's expression was hilarious,he was like 'OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?',hohohoho,and i realise im catching up to his height.WHOOOPEEEDOOO.
walked too p.s from heerens,and i finally bought my new school bag instead of the reef one,hurhurhur.then went to my cousins place for dinner,i must say i took one big round,when i could've just use the short-cute,but nevermind,slow and easy wins the race. :)

Thank God for the weather today,and praise His name for healing me and giving me comfort,im starting to heal fast.I'm so contented.:))

No comments: