Wednesday, January 18, 2006

the perfect man

Alright,i woke up today with a splitting headache,thanks to Christian for making me run in the rain! RAWRS. >:( anyway,dance was somewhat cancelled,ALLELUIA,i went home to rest.yea right,i wound up using the computer ,watching dvd's after dvd's. Going to this website and that website,giving out testi's and returning answers to emails. what a BORE. read through alote of people's blog,i enjoyed it,caused me to think,hem and hawed,and thanks,cause it always give me inspiration to write.

I'm starting to heal,cause im thinking less of the pain,it's not worth it.and HE'S not worth it,there's someone out there better,but with the whole new look on me,i wonder who will it ever be.
To accept me and love me and unconditional,and see past through the beauty,but find THEE beauty.and so valentine's day is coming,hopefully im not alon,AGAIN.aHAWRS.But yea,anything can happen.Whatever and whoever it is,it is their decision to accept and see things deeper.
I belive im someone special,someone beautiful,someone wonderful,someone powerful and unstoppable,and if people have a problem with that well than that's their problem,cause i don't care. I feel so thankful to be alive.

HAWRS.i don't know why but i've been finding so many things to be thankful about.
Like why God let it rain.Why there was a pop quiz.Why the teacher had to scare me from my sleep.Why i had decided to borrow the book 'the joy luck club'.and yaddity yaddity yea. I don't know but life seems so light and flawless that way,instead of negativity which i see and get and have everyday,there's no room for sadness when im being so thankful!ignore me,im in one of my ra-ra moods.
alright people.thanks for reading. :))

No comments: