Thursday, January 05, 2006

why?

Guess this past few days were a scrape.i've been trying to stay happy and calm and AWAKE! but something happend,something that has driven me into a crash world.
i have a beautiful letdown,and im beautifully broken.i can't seem to keep things i never had,face it,im doom for eternal suffering but i'll be happy about it. happiness seems to have an irrational dislike for me,don't know why. WHY?WHY?WHY? To have and to hold,to love and to cherish is what i asked for,and i got exactly what i got,im holding on,cause i don't wish to let go of seomthing so beautiful that has been formed for only 2 weeks? wow,a shortest relationship,i fell in love too easily,now i'm stumbling back onto my own. I cried on my way home,i knelt down and cried as the rain washed away my misery,it was such a good sensation,and i'll do it again.

No comments: