Tuesday, January 10, 2006

there's always.

There's always something in the way,and it's NOT me,it's you. The most beautiful letdown i ever had.
This week has been hell for me,and those of you who know what happend to me,well very few does,know how hard it was for me to stand up on my own this time round. The Lord's plan?maybe it was. I'm still learning,I'm still crawling,I'm still learning how to breathe. I don't even know where to begin to start to tell all of you my story,cause it's simply just too long. But nonetheless,i've learnt alot.
1. Choose your friends wisely,and i mean it.

2. You have freewill,and don't be scared to use it.
3. You're given choices,make them wisely.
4. When in love and you're out of it,it's not really the end,it's just the beginning.

Tears form inside my eyes,and i try not to cry.
counting days passing me by.
I've searched deep down in my soul,
words that i'm hearing are starting to get old
Looks like im starting all over again
Those last 2 weeks were just pretend.

No comments: