Thursday, January 26, 2006

uh-oh.i didn't seem to notice that i haven't blog since sunday.anyway,i'll pen them all down here by their days respectively.
  • TODAY

I didn't go to school today,had to attend the cremation of my great grand daddy,I teared when i saw it being burned.It's not only pain but it's just nevermind.I slept for another4 hours in the afternoon,to make up for all the time i didn't sleep.

  • WEDNESDAY

school was exhausting for me,so was dance.But guess it goes credit to the performance this friday! :D He messaged me,but it wasn't very nice.guess it was bad news afterall.

  • TUESDAY

can't remember what the heck happend.but nevermind,

  • MONDAY

jap classes ended at 9.45 as usual.and i think i said to laveena that i miss him.oh wells.

Basically,i was spending most of the time at the wake,and getting to know my other family members better,including the extended side,gosh so many aunties pinching my cheeck like some pastry.but then they kept exagerating that i was er pretty? alright,ogay.well i guess i do look pretty in this hairstyle of mine.i'm just being humble and not ego here.HAHAS.oh wells.getting some theraputic sessions tomorrow with janah and nisha. :)) and so if you see a girl in a naima-hairstyle,and slippers and shorts.scream and be proud to say that you saw erika! :)) HAHAS.

If it's over let it go and,come tomorrow it will seem so yesterday.

im just a bird that's already flown away.

Laugh it off and let it go and,if you wake up it will seem so yesterday.

No comments: