Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Are you ever gonna be real to me

Chem. practical was NOSE-taking. Ammonia solution took away my oxygen. I guess we were all pretty terrified anyway. Ji-Min accidentally spilled the bottle of copper II sulphate in the sink cause Laveena tipped it over. About ¼ left. But I guess it was fun. (:

Headed to Mac’d with Jims and FUNida and Cassandra. Jeric was there to ‘study’. Told him something, ASSHOLE wasn’t much of a great help. -_- I guess this time everyone is backing out to let me figure it out on my own. Dance was dance. And I’ve been included in SYF. –Throws ballet slippers to Mrs Tan-

Alright, so I’m like asking all to forgive myself of my ‘what seem to everyone my emo and angst self’. I’m NOT. I repeat NOT EMO OR ANGST. It’s irritating I swear to hear people say ‘why so emo?’ and another thing ‘Are you alright? Are you ogay?’ It’s getting to bug me. I don’t know which part of me shows signs that I’m not ogay. Oh and the ‘I have a stomach’ and they point and pinch out all the fats which is NATURAL to have. It’s dumb to say ‘I have a stomach’ and you want to get rid of it. Take a look at this situation.

-girl walks to the mirror and pinches her stomach-
SCREAMS
‘I’VE GOT A STOMACH! I DON’T WANT!’

I’m like Obviously you HAVE a stomach. Then what the hell is that thing between your esophagus and the small intestine (colon). It’s dumb, EVERYONE has a stomach even Tyra Banks have a stomach. So don’t scream, ‘I’ve got a stomach!’ When you actually do have a stomach. Like gawd. Then how the hell do you digest foood. L

Do you really know me at all?

Would you take the time to catch me if I fall?
Are you ever gonna be that real to me?
Everything to me

No comments: