Monday, November 06, 2006

HEH

This is damnn random i swear but i smell like pepperroni pizza. Pizza's hut pepperoni pizza! HOHO no i didn't eat any pizza.

So when i told everyone that my white shiny ass is gonna be at Cheena land from 18th-25th NOVEMBER, e reply i got was 'SHANG-HAI?' I mean what's up with Shanghai man? I am going to HAI-NAN and HONG-KONG. I discovered from my grand-father that my sister and my presence is needed in his village and are waiting eagerly to greet us. Heard that grand-father's family owns alot of land. Rich? AHHHHH hidden riches he said. They even have a pet pig and chicken. WOAH. I'm gonna be living in a farm. So imagine Haylie duff and Hilary duff's 'Material girls' but Singapore version!

It's be a blockbuster! HAHA. But then i'm coming home with the pictures, funny and happy and more about my unknown family i knew that ever existed.

Well well, let's see here. Many said i lost weight. -smiles-

MMMMMMMM i love today's outing with Mai and her mmmmmmm, secret admirer? HAHA MIMI! SULAIMI! [: HOHO
I love life. I love my friends. (:

No comments: