Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We're both looking at the same side of the moon

Lunch at Laveena's place was fabulous. I thoroughly enjoyed the meal served. Thanks so much for the sweet, the meal.(:
Alright none of you would belive what i'm listening to now. Christmas songs. Silent Night, O Come All Ye Faithful, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus and all the works. Wow i'm sooooooo early huh? But on the other note, my heart is racing up and down because i can't wait for Christmas to come. It's probably the only Holiday where i get all happy and jumpy and excited. I can't wait for Christmas! Though how asians celebrate Christmas is WAY OUT different from the way The U.S. I miss spending Christmas there yes, but i'll love to celebrate the occasion with any love one. Christmas is the spirit of love and giving. (: (It's even my turn to do the turkey this year!And i know the EXACT recipe to roast the perfect one!)Haha there's defitnetly a small party at my place as the usual as every year, ANYONE can come. It's the only day we open our house to strangers and neighbours and celebrate this day. Watch out for an invitation coming to you soon. [:

To F the Fish,
hey i'm glad you called me on Sunday. I don't know if you know how much joy it brought me. Though i didn't expect the question. I am an i am not. I hope that answers to that bit of your question. Wow, how have you been i wonder? Do you think about me? Do you wonder if i'm alright? I really wonder. There are like a million and one things i wanna tell you and ask you, but i hope i can squeeze into your time and hope you would listen to me. Woud you? I am flying off this very saturday at 8.am. Which means i have to be there at 6 a.m. You know there's no doubt that i would think of you at least once a day, before i go to bed, i wake up, i'm on the bus, i'm eating, bathing. (Alright to me that sums up all to one la).
Everyone hates pain, everyone hates getting their heart broken. Me and you are part of the everyone as well. Well i'm running out of things to say but i'll leave you with what i've penned down,

Don't turn your laughing eyes away.
You know I love you.
There's no need to be afraid,
Hearts are made to be broken,
They get stronger by the day .
I'll take a chance and drop all my defenses
Just to hear you say,
I love you .

So tonight,
I'm looking out the window
Where we sat to watch the stars.
There's a chill within the air,
It makes my heart long for your touch .
You may be miles away.
But as I kneel to pray,
I see the same side of the moon,
That we'll be looking on when the world turns blue,
And know that time and space can't come between me and you.
We share the same side of the moon.
And though you'll never see all my tears shine throughI know I can't be that far from you,
If we're both looking on the same side of the moon
.





i miss you.

No comments: