Monday, November 27, 2006

Temp

I'm finally back from Cheena Land! Pictures are there many, but lazy i am to load them all.
The interesting bits is that i have a pet pig and pet CHICKENSSSS. [:


anyway tag replies first and foremost.
Joy, Sarah, Ji Min and Roy teo heui bao: YES I AM BACK. [: HOHO Thanks for picking me up yesterday at the airport. So can't wait for all the surprises that awaits all of us before the year ends. [:


Zaki:HEY YOU! Oh no worries, you have my msn contact right i thought? Well to find me on friendster is easy, just use the same email add as on msn. (: yeap let's chat up real soooooon.

Alright i neeeed a J-O-B to save me from Seiyu. The conditions of working at Seiyu is a contract that will be terminated on the 31st December and the pay is $4 an hour. Personally i can't commit all the way to the 31st plus the pay is HORRID. And it's a monthly type NOT daily which i like better. OH WELLS.

This is a temporary morning post, i guess i should be saying more later and the days to come.(:


I'd do anything just to have you.

No comments: