Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I won't give up on you if you won't give up on me

I wrapped today's post with the title, 'I won't give up on you if you give me up on me.' Yea and some had to re-read that line 3 times. Nevermind that. Today's post tell's it all. On love, friendship.

On friendship:

A friend amongst the clique showed up one day in class with attitude, however you notice her face is filled with bitterness, sadness, and tiredness as well. You and everyone asked her how is she? She pushes away you guys and she just says 'i don't want to talk about it.' Now many of you would leave her alone and can't be bothered since she is in errrrrrr this state?
Then phone call with her, you defend and she oppose, but a single sentence within the 3 of you changes the whole setting of the situation. Guilt-ridden? I guess that's how all of us should feel now. No one wins, no one loses. Everything remains the same. Everyone feels the same, except the victim in the case who should feel more.

But the message was clear, we won't give up on her if she not ONLY give up on us and herself as well. The case has come to an end.

On love:

It's been 5 days since we spoke, we hardly talk. He hardly replies my messages. I find it funny you see. He complains to me about the lack of messages and talks we have. But i don't even hear a reply when i BOTHER to message. Why so? If any of you have been wondering WHO THE HELL I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS, it's a guy called (I won't say which freddie) AH EM
Freddie,

I'm still wondering what is it really gonna be in the end? He told me that he wanted, in my heart i was screaming i wanted him too. But my stupid mouth shut me off and i had no idea why? It does feel like he's giving up or am i just imagining things cause his dear darling O's are here to take over. I'm relying on the first. But still, i'm holding on. Yet am i holding on to something hopeless? Again, i rest my case here.

No comments: