Friday, November 03, 2006

UCK

I guess it really lies with me this time round. I'm totoally lost in all directions and all i needed was a hand to help me, but i wasn't offered any, and maybe that's why i dare not asked.

I didn't cry, though it felt like having a tongue piercing, navel, eyebrow, lip, neck and tatoo piercing done ALL IN ONE. The pain is unspeakable and i can't comprehend it, i feel it but i don't know how to react to it. School has been a fucking waste of my time, primarily because i go around acting like i'm some happy kid.









Stay away from me if you want, i don't really care wether if you're gonna be here to stay or go, don't give me bull like 'awww erika, i'm here for you .' So let me ask, where exactly were you when i needed any of you? Call me selfish, but it's a fact and i see it happening. You disappear and then come as and when you think you should, it's like when i'm happy any of you would come and hang out with me, but when i'm down and being sinked down to my own quick-sand you all disperse and leave me to drown. Like i said before, IF NO ONE WAS MEANT TO STAY, THE NONE OF YOU SHOULD HAVE STEPPED INTO MY LIFE. Don't tell me ' you understand me.' Crapshit

To the both misters,
I'd die to read BOTH your fucking minds just so i don't have to sit around and think too much like how E___n always say i do. I wish i could be the one telling you both it was never real. But i guess it's simply too late to turn back now.

God, why did i ever allow the both of you to enter my life when i KNEW one of you would make it crappy, but NO, instead BOTH of you made it doubly crappy.
To the tall one or aka E___N, i THOUGHT you could be the one, but hell wrong was i when you didn't tell me you talked to the other one. What you did to brainwash him is none of my business, but thanks anyway. Now it's all fucked up. That's why i said mercifully backstabbed and betrayed. When you said you gave up, don't be a dick and come back crawling like you did, cause it actually ruined everything.
I'm going to tell all for once and for all, since it is gonna end tonight.
You're a bastard i swear to that. And yes i chose him instead over you, but thanks anyway for proving yourself to be a wondeferul and marvellous friend you are. Now fuck away, cause i can't fucking stand it when you're around anymore. FUCK YOU.

To the suave one or aka F_____E, gawd and it was you whom i chose. YOU. I depict that you don't give a damn anymore, i guess amongst the 3 of us none of us would anymore. I hope you have a wonderful time going around destructing hearts just like you did to mine, but when you get yourself into a sweet tragedy i won't be around. I gave myself in to curosity, but i guess curosity kills the cat, in this case the cat is me. Don't ever speak to me, don't ever see me, don't ever talk to me, don't ever dance with me, don't ever acknowledge me cause this time round i seriously can't fucking stand it when you're around anymore.

SCREW YOU WORLD

No comments: