Friday, November 03, 2006

well my friend E___N,

I'm sorry for being such a bitch in today's earlier post, but here's where i wreathe down all my pent up frustration. I don't mind if you hate me, i never asked to be loved. I'm sorry alright. You have every right to blame me. Indeed it was such a sweet post till the end it didn't taste sweet at all, it was bitter. I'm a girl who needs to be fixed up badly who needs to pick up things in life and piece them up, however when i do it, it falls back to where it is, the ground. Well the fact is simple now, if you want me out of your life, i'll be more than happy to be. But i won't forget that tall barker kid who was always so nice to me and treated me like a someting. This is not just only my disaster, it's all of ours. But we're doing the greatest thing by walking away and pretending NOTHING ever happend. Leaving it to be stagnant so that it will die off is what we're all gonna see or feel. I'm sorry if i brought you down like that on my post, but enough is enough, i hate hurt, i hate breaking hearts, i hate hating as well. You're a sweet kid i hope you know that. However you knew and everyone knew that it was my decision and a decision for it not to be regretted. I didn't want to live with another regret. I'm choking on my words now and for this i hope it makes you grin and snigger. Watch me fall, you're seeing it all now. I'm sorry kay? I thoght you were like the others, wrong or correct, i shouldn't have anyhow jumped into my own conclusions. You can choose not to forgive me, it's up to you, i don't want to decide on anything anymore. I'm just muttering sorry and that's all i have to say cause i have NOTHING to say. I'm sorry elton. I'm sorry elton loh. I'm sorry for it all.

No comments: